Thursday, May 17, 2012

Advanced Aromatherapy by Kurt Schaubelt: Review

Advanced Aromatherpy by Kurt Schaubelt provides the science to the romanticism of aromatherapy. An interesting part of this book is how it discusses the downfall of conventional medicine and most importantly WHY essiential oils work the way they do along with the results of scientific studies that show which oils are most effective at doing certain actions.
I came across several new terms I was not familiar with that hindered my understanding of the text, I was able to gain a general understanding of it. I believe I was able to read through this book due to my fascination and interest on the subject, but I think it would be an even better read to one with more science background knowledge and/or aromatherapy experience. I believe this book offers most of everything one would like to know about aromatherapy and is the go to book instead of trying to find information via internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment